Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Alien

"Oh brother, I've been hearing voices that I'm probably not supposed to. How will I walk steady if the ground should come alive. And tell me how, will I be ready for the world another time."

I'm probably not going to be online tomorrow, so I decided to make this post today. I don't think I'll have time, with packing, and trying to do my homework so I don't have to on Sunday. And I plan to take a Benadryl early , so I can fall asleep at a reasonably time, since I have to get up at 4. :P And the computer bug that's going around, I highly doubt that it will be on blogger, but my parents are still freaking out and don't want me to turn on my computer. So yeah. :(

Today went pretty good, I had some very weird dreams last night, three, actually. I won't describe them all, but the one I remember most vividly was, yes, about him. Surprised? But anyway, all I remember was being in a room and him coming in. I all of a sudden started crying, I don't know why, and I put my head against his chest and he just hugged me. It was very nice, I must say. It's just one of those sweet moments that you just want to happen in real life. If only, if only..

The trip is only two (I guess technically one) day(s) away!! Can you tell I'm excited?! (;

Also today, I was in the hallway, and he saw me. He hugged the girl next to him, knowing that I was looking, and looked right at me while he was doing it. I'm not looking too far into this, he has done it a few times before. Do any of you guys know what that means? I must admit that it was bothering me, which I think was his idea. I don't know, he's not a spiteful person at all. Well, maybe a bit, but seriously, aren't we all? Ughh, I wish this was all less complicated. I know the only way to deal with it, but I don't know if I'm ready yet.

Oh yeah, and tomorrow's April Fool's Day. Hah, I remember last year my friend and I pulled a prank on him, back when everything was normal. It was very lame, but still, pricelss. (;

I guess that's it, I promise to comment everyone back when I get back, I'm too tired tonight to do it. :P

Peace. :)

*Oh, and the title, second best Thriving Ivory song. :)*

5 comments:

Sakhi. said...

alien....cute one....and nice pik too....thnx 4 following:)

Unknown said...

almost all of your followers are girls.

eek!

Grobbing Thistle said...

Miss me?

Grey eyes has a more intricate in music than I thought.

She's pretty cool.

krl

Unknown said...

have a real good trip! Hope it is all fab :)

Thanks for the recomendation, they are really fab. I listened to them when i got up in the morning and it put me in a good mood for the rest of the day :) i like bands like that!

Gee

Natalie said...

Oh yeah, the computer bug, eek! I'm glad I don't have to worry about it since I'm on a Mac :P I hope your computer stays virus free, that would suuckk!

I had a bunch of weird dreams last week, but none really this week yet....

Yayayay for the trip! I hope you have/had bunches of fun :D