Monday, May 18, 2009

Bliss


"Everything about you pains my envying, your soul can't hate anything. Everything about you is so easy to love, they're watching you from above. Give me all the peace and joy in your mind, I want the peace and joy in your mind. Everything about you resonates happiness, now I won't settle for less."

This weekend was pretty amazing

friday:
I finally found my dress, and it looks so great on me, I can't wait till tomorrow. Well, I can, because I really don't want to go. But the orchestra one is on thursday, and that one should be a ton of fun, although some of my friends aren't going. And only one of my friends is going to the one tomorrow, all of my other friends got an 89 in one of their classes. Maybe I'll do that next year, just so I can skip it. (;

saturday:
I woke up a bit earlier than usual, and went out to find a new pair of glasses. Which I did, and I love them. Maybe I'll take a picture when I get them, maybe. :P After that I went to a book store and bought a few more books, so thankfully I'll have a few to keep me busy for awhile. Then I cleaned my room and the living room upstairs, which is basically just like my second bedroom, which I haven't done in nearly forever.

sunday:
In the morning I basically did nothing, I woke up a bit later than I wanted to, then got ready to go to the mall. I got there around 1, then walked around with my friends until about 5, until our other friends got there. Yep, 4 hours. But believe me, when you're with them, you can get into a buttload of trouble. (; Then at 6:30 we went to see Star Trek, which I highly recommend you go see!

The point of going was mostly for my friend. She's going out with this one guy now, who after yesterday I know can sorta tolerate. She just didn't want to be alone with him, so I had to go find a "friend date". Which thankfully I did. My other friend came too, but her boyfriend couldn't go, and she didn't want to feel left out. So we were searching around the mall to find her a friend date too. But there were no hot guys there! Never on a Sunday, of course. We went up to this one nerdy guy, whom I think we scared. But he said no, and we couldn't find anyone else, but it was still a ton of fun.

sunday night:
I was up till around 2 last night reading. Yeah, I was exhausted today. But I'll probably do it again tonight, just because. :)

This week is going to be so boring. Probably full of drama too, with my friend and all. :/

Peace.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

your friends sound like alot of fun :)

Its good to know that you can tolerate the guy now, its never good when you completly hate your friends boyfriend, trust me, tis never good, so wahay for tolerance ;)

Star trek really confuzed me! i liked it, but i must admit i had no idea what was going on! once i had a friend explain it to me, i liked it alot more ;)
And i think they guy that played spock {i think i spelt that wrong, oops ;)} is am amazing actor, did you see him in heroes? it was fab!

Gee

PhilO♥ said...

Hey!!
Cool. When you posting your picture with the dress on ????
Staying up at night and reading? Cool! Love doing that!
Take care :)

Natalie said...

Yay, I'm glad you found the perfect dress and a nice new pair of glasses! Take a pictureee pretty please with cherries on top? :)

Well... I wasn't going to go see Star Trek, but maybe I will.... it depends :P And haha I know what its like-- four hours with my friends is enough to wind you up in jail or worse ;)

And I hope nothing too dramatic happens with the boyfriend! :P Yeesh, boy drama.

Isaac said...

=D Yay Star Trek

Even if they did screw up the last line *grumble grumble*

a wild thing said...

Dresses and sunglasses sound good to me. I am way too tired to comment. Sorry if this stinks.