Thursday, July 23, 2009

All For the Best/ The Present Tense


"You are my sweetest downfall. I loved you first, I loved you first. Beneath the stars came falling on our heads, but they're just old light."

Again, not much to blog about, I know I say this every time, but it's true.

So I couldn't decide which to use for the title, since I thought I might as well use both for this post. So 'All For the Best' is in my playlist on the side and 'The Present Tense' is a YouTube video on at the end of the post. Enjoy.

I had some very weird dreams two nights ago, they were just so confusing, I don't even know how to describe them. Same last night too. Just, weird.

I plan on reading some more books during the summer, I haven't started any that I got for my birthday, and I have to read one by the end of the summer [My best friend and I made a deal: she would make a Twitter account if I read "A Separate Peace" by John Knowles. Does anyone know if it's good?]. I'm still not anywhere close to finishing Inkdeath, I might stay up late tonight to try to.

These will get much better once school starts, I've just been so bored and I want to continue posting, even if the post is about nothing.

"No one looked me in the eye. The more I tried, the more I cried. It's a long way to go before we can rest, but its all for the best. You're so beautiful it seems, on a lonely lazy morning when I see you rocking back and forth whispering that its all for the best.. Walk away from trouble, say you love me."




4 comments:

Natalie said...

I've been having odd dreams lately too, but the problem is that I can't remember them at all :P

I had to read A Separate Peace for school, so my view of it might have been someone affected because of the fact that it was required reading, which always seems to make things seem worse. I'd actually say it was fairly good though! And I've read Inkheart and Inkspell (though I forget what happens in it :P) but I haven't gotten around to reading Inkdeath. Maybe I shall!

Unknown said...

Ahh, Inkdeath. I have tried and tried and tried to finish it, i dont get why i cant, i loved the first two, but i just cant get into the last one! its driving me mad, i see it on my shelf, and i think right, i'll start reading this again, but eventualy i always get sidetracked by another book. gah, i really need to focus on it at some point.

I know what you mean about finding things to post about, i cant find much to say either, thats why i started the other blog, and i thought it would be best to keep my life, and my love life more sperate, i mean, im sure i went on about it too much anyway, so now at least it is all in one place ;)

grace :)

Sakhi. said...

nice song...!!
nd i loved d quote...!!
check out my blog ttooo!!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://seghan.ru/go.php?sid=2][img]http://banners.servized.com/current/gif/ed_720x90_1.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://old-drugstore.net/]What is/are Zovirax Tablets?[/url]
What are acyclovir tablets or capsules?
ACYCLOVIR (Zovirax®) treats standard types of viral infections, specifically herpes infections. Acyclovir
pleasure not cure herpes infections; it see fit help the sores rejuvenate faster and eschew to release the torment or discomfort.
Now acyclovir is conceded to help avert the infection from coming back. Acyclovir also treats shingles
and chickenpox infections. Generic acyclovir tablets and capsules are available.

What should I communicate my health mindfulness provider in front of I crook this medicine?
They prerequisite to know if you have any of these conditions:

•dehydration
•neurological blight
•kidney murrain
•seizures (convulsions)
•an bizarre or allergic resistance to acyclovir, ganciclovir, valacyclovir, valganciclovir, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
•significant or distressing to settle in a family way
•breast-feeding



[url=http://best-drugstore.aoaoaxxx.ru/][img]http://i079.radikal.ru/0910/b9/3f666eb40896.jpg[/img][/url]
























[url= ]Zovirax free shippingno prescription required for Zovirax [/url]
non prescription cheap ZoviraxZovirax discount fedex no prescription
[url= ]Zovirax cod saturday deliveryZovirax without a prescription or doctor [/url]
purchase Zovirax uk deliverybuy Zovirax without rx
[url= ]Zovirax deliver to uk fed ex overnightZovirax cash delivery [/url]
buy Zovirax online codZovirax no script required express delivery
[url= ]no prescriptions needed for ZoviraxZovirax cod saturday delivery fedex [/url]
Zovirax same day deliveryZovirax online purchase
[url= ]no prescription Zovirax fedex deliveryZovirax online no prescription [/url]
Zovirax next day no prescriptionZovirax overnight delivery no rx
[url= ]Zovirax no rx fed exZovirax with cod [/url]
Zovirax cheap next daybuy Zovirax saturday delivery
[url= ]saturday delivery on ZoviraxZovirax online doctors [/url]
purchase Zovirax cod cash deliverybuy generic Zovirax no prescription
[url= ]Buy Zovirax overnight shippingZovirax online overnight [/url]
order Zovirax online codZovirax overnight fed ex
[url= ]Zovirax cheap codZovirax no prescription cash on delivery [/url]
buy Zoviraxcheap Zovirax prescriptions
[url= ]Zovirax with next day delivery without prescription with free shippingno perscription Zovirax next day [/url]
buy Zovirax online without a prescription and no membershipcheap Zovirax over night