Sunday, May 2, 2010

sometimes you just need to dance down the aisles of a grocery store.


"A lot of people are singing about how screwed up the world is, and I don't think that everybody wants to hear about that all the time."

I learned how to play "6 Months" by Hey Monday on guitar today. Yup. :P

I really wish I had more time to practice and play. I should try to find time for that. Summer's almost here though, and so I'll have plenty of time once school's over.

I've been listening to "The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot" by Brand New and "Hear You Me" by Jimmy Eat World a lot lately. Both beautiful songs.

Sorry for another lame post. :/

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

maybe you should teach me how to play the guitar. It's on my list of things to do this summer!

Natalie said...

I kinda sorta used to know how to play the guitar, but not anymore... it makes me sad haha :P Those are definitely some awesome songs though.

Madi Rose said...

hey monday<3