Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Some Crap About the Future

On Saturday one of my guy friends had asked me to hang out. Another girl was supposed to come too, but she bailed so it was just me and him. It was so weird. It was fun, but the whole time it just didn't seem right. He kept on nudging me during the movie, and he grabbed my wrist, which I thought was weird. Then when the movie was over at 9 he just left. He left me alone at the mall.

I was supposed to hang out with a guy that I like a lot earlier that day. But he got grounded and couldn't go. So when the guy left me there, I asked him to come since I still had about an hour left till I had to be home. But he was at work an hour later than he planned to be and we couldn't. So that sucked.

I had a dream Sunday or Monday night, that the guy I saw the movie with (Karate Kid, great movie btw) were hanging out, and we ended up on the floor in my mom's office by the front door. He kept moving closer, like he wanted to kiss me. And so I let him. And it was very nice, and it felt like my first kiss. But then I heard my mom coming so I pulled away from him, but he didn't want to stop. So that was nice. When I woke up I was so disappointed it didn't really happen. It felt so real though. By now I just want to get my first kiss over with, it doesn't really matter who it's with.

Tomorrow's my birthday. I'm going to be sixteen, finally. :)

The title is an Electric President song. It's not relevant to the post; I was just listening to Electric President as I was typing this up.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Ah, those dreams like that are great, at least until you realize that they were in fact only a dream, haha :P

But HEY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (: