Sunday, June 13, 2010

"You deserve better"..."I don't want better, I want you." ♥


JUST FOR TODAY:
Decide to be happy, to live with what is yours. If you can't have what you want, maybe you can like what you have. Decide to be kind. Be cheerful. Be agreeable. Be friendly and understanding. Be your best, dress your best. Talk softly. Look for the bright side of things. Praise people instead of criticizing them.

Just for today, try it. After all, it's just for a day. Who knows? You might like it and do it again tomorrow. Then, what a life it could be. :)


"What if this time, I don't say hi first?
What if this time, I don't text you back?
What if this time, I leave you wondering?

Yeah. What if this time,
you're the one left feeling completely f#&ked over."


*Proper post tomorrow, pinky promise. :P

1 comment:

Sakhi. said...

nice title!
n this is a perfct post, pinky promise*
:D