Saturday, November 6, 2010

"there's no such thing as love. it's a fantasy."

I'm writing this in the fort I made in my room today. :3

Yesterday during physics we had a substitute teacher. And instead of making us do our homework, he let us play hangman as long as it was physics-related. It was the first few rounds at least.
[Caution: Boy story;]
There's this guy in my physics class, and I always catch him looking at me. He either finds me hideously ugly, or possibly somewhat attractive. But he's someone I could definitely see myself being with. The last guy, not so much. Well, not at all.

I drew some cats the other day. I was in one of those moods where I felt like I'm going to be a cat lady and forever alone;

I also went to my first art club meeting Thursday after school. I wanted to join back in middle school when I lived in Buffalo, but orchestra got in the way. So it felt weird being there at first. A lot of the people there were talking in french, so I kinda felt like I belonged in some weird way. I have two weeks to come up with a t-shirt design.

I don't have any plans to go anywhere this weekend. For the past few weekends I've been busy every day. So today I finally got the chance to tidy up my room and relax. But I did make a pretty awesome fort. I also learned how to play "Mr. Brightside" by the Killers on guitar. I think later I'll look up "Here In You Arms" by Hellogoodbye. I live such an interesting life.

1 comment:

Kassandrah said...

haha i love that picture. :D
and i bet the boy in your physics class thinks you're hawt.