Saturday, November 6, 2010

"there's no such thing as love. it's a fantasy."

I'm writing this in the fort I made in my room today. :3

Yesterday during physics we had a substitute teacher. And instead of making us do our homework, he let us play hangman as long as it was physics-related. It was the first few rounds at least.
[Caution: Boy story;]
There's this guy in my physics class, and I always catch him looking at me. He either finds me hideously ugly, or possibly somewhat attractive. But he's someone I could definitely see myself being with. The last guy, not so much. Well, not at all.

I drew some cats the other day. I was in one of those moods where I felt like I'm going to be a cat lady and forever alone;

I also went to my first art club meeting Thursday after school. I wanted to join back in middle school when I lived in Buffalo, but orchestra got in the way. So it felt weird being there at first. A lot of the people there were talking in french, so I kinda felt like I belonged in some weird way. I have two weeks to come up with a t-shirt design.

I don't have any plans to go anywhere this weekend. For the past few weekends I've been busy every day. So today I finally got the chance to tidy up my room and relax. But I did make a pretty awesome fort. I also learned how to play "Mr. Brightside" by the Killers on guitar. I think later I'll look up "Here In You Arms" by Hellogoodbye. I live such an interesting life.

5 comments:

Kassandrah said...

haha i love that picture. :D
and i bet the boy in your physics class thinks you're hawt.

yanmaneee said...

bape
curry 7
lebron james shoes
cheap jordans
golden goose sneakers
yeezy supply
kyrie 4
kd 12
kobe byrant shoes
yeezy shoes

slysashe said...

high quality designer replica replica designer bags high quality designer replica

shysme said...

replica bags philippines wholesale great post to read u1c84b7x24 replica bags paypal original site d1e48o7q91 replica louis vuitton bags replica bags 168 mall 7a replica bags philippines site link t6b44b4s30 replica bags in uk

hoate said...

a1m19d7b21 q4s75c7l95 m3e97c5l18 r6r20w9a82 l9b62j9s77 u3y62t2i82