Thursday, January 27, 2011

Do you like cats?

The past few days have been quite exciting.

Yesterday in art we went to see the preview of the school musical. When it was finished, I saw "Munchlax" in the hall, and he walked me back to my art class. We hadn't talked in about a week, and it was kind of awkward, but somewhat alright in a weird way. He's still a butt face though.

Two guys in my art class had a lightsaber duel with rulers today. And I read this in the art textbook. It made my day.

I do like cats. And I did like that picture.

2 comments:

Em [The Writer] said...

That is truly awesome. It made me laugh. Hope you have a good week and thanks for stopping by :)

Natalie said...

When textbooks actually have awesomeness secretly embedded inside them, that's kind of great. :D Even my APUSH book, actually, has some pretty funny/witty lines here and there believe it or not!