Sunday, May 1, 2011

I just sort of feel like I'm on drugs when I'm with you.

I gave up on reading Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. It's too heavy to bring to school, and I only read it at school after tests. So instead I'll pick it up again during the summer so I can finally start on The Hunger Games. I'm excited.
What else I'm excited for? Maybe getting out of the house next weekend. I'm bored as poop. So, being bored as poop, I decided to take some crappy self portraits and change the brightness/contrast. Examples;



It's also pretty sad that this was the highlight of my weekend:

But hey, that's 105 freaking points.
I don't even really feel like hanging out with anyone anymore. Two of my friends feel the same way I do. I just can't wait until school is over, I'm exhausted.
It's been getting colder here. Today it was storming all day, and it's suppose to be the same tomorrow. And yes, I did just talk about the weather on my blog.
I'm just going to end this fail of a post with an anti joke:

What does an Eagle and a Mole have in common?
They both live underground. Apart from the Eagle.

1 comment:

Eeshie said...

THE HUNGER GAMES?!?

YAY!!! I'm so excited for you! You better comment when you finish it! I'll make a whole post dedicted to you!!

And whoa. 105 points? That IS impressive...