Sunday, January 15, 2012

"I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once."

As of Thursday, I am halfway done with my senior year. I passed Cal-cool-us with a B (which I am super happy with), and I am finally done with astronomy.

Thursday was a half day, so my friends and I went out to lunch at Freddy's.

Friday night, one of my friends was having her 18th birthday party. So earlier in the day one of my other friends and I made about 40 balloon animals to surprise her with. If in a few years our dream jobs don't work out, we will definitely go to kids parties and make balloon animals for them. But in all honesty they were terrible, some parts of them popped and they were so disproportional, so we told our friend they were Tim Burton balloon animals. That's how awful they looked.

Yesterday was our first rehearsal with the cast for South Pacific. It was a lot of fun, and I can't wait for tomorrow for another one. I haven't been involved in a play/musical since middle school, and I never realized how much I loved it.

Last night I read The Fault In Our Stars, and it was fantastic. I hate to admit it, but I definitely cried through most of it.

And finally, I just can not get enough of this song.

No comments: