Sunday, March 18, 2012

Unfortunately I've been spending most of my week off on Tumblr, watching terrible TV shows, and playing The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

Some songs I've found over Spring Break:
"Beach Holiday" - Fort Lean
"We Added It Up" - My Brightest Diamond
"The Great Impression" - Sparkadia
"Jesus Flag American Fish" - Cuckoo Chaos
"Willis" - Sea of Bees
"Hoop of Love" - Dominant Legs
"Get Some" - Lykke Li
"Specks" - Matt Pond PA
"Neon Blue" - Still Life Still

The Radiohead concert was fantastic. This is a video of them playing Weird Fishes/Arpeggi and this is of them playing 15 Step. It was the best first concert I could have possibly gone to, and nothing could ever compare. It was a really great night. :)

I want to dye my hair red.
I went to the movies and saw The Vow last night. They mentioned Thom Yorke/Radiohead in one of the scenes. It was really cute.

And I guess I'm going to prom? :3
But who knows.

No comments: