Saturday, May 26, 2012

come on skinny love just last the year

One day, I will have a pug. And I will name it Pippin.
Only 1 1/2 days left of being a senior.
Prom was surprisingly a lot of fun. I'm glad I went. When my friend and I first arrived she wanted to dance. So we went onto the dance floor, and when we looked around us we were surrounded by couples grinding. There was nothing else we could do besides walk away.
A similar story: I had to stay after school to make up a test, and as I was standing in an empty hallway near a door waiting to be picked  up, a couple walks by. They decide to stop right next to me, hug goodbye, and make their farewell as long as possible. Then they start really going at it playing tonsil hockey, and I'm just standing there like "Oh dear god why do these things happen to me. I got here first. Why must you be right next to me. You have an entire school to do this, why this hallway. #foreveraloneproblems." Seriously. Why do these things happen to me.
For my last high school project, I had to rewrite a fairy tale where the characters had mental disorders. I rewrote Rapunzel. The ending was incredibly tragic.
I'm exempt from all my finals (because I have all A's and I only missed one day of school this semester) so I'm basically done, just have to show up the next two days. I've enjoyed reading and listening to music in all of my classes.
It's been a good year, but I'm really glad it's over. The best part about prom and the last orchestra concert being over? I can now eat whatever the hell I want without feeling guilty.
My new favorite thing is playing Minecraft while listening to the Lord of the Rings soundtrack.
Really anything is better when listening to the LoTR soundtrack.
That, and "Apple Bottom Jeans".
Lord of the Rings pick up lines are the best pick up lines.
"Your beauty has pierced me like a Morgul blade."
I woo ALL the boys.

2 comments:

PhilO♥ said...

I want a Pug too. They are adorable :)
Apple Bottom Jeans is one of my favourite songs!
I so know that feeling of being surrounded by lovey dovey couples :D

Kassandrah said...

i used to be one of those couples haha. now i feel like everyone i see is holding hands and kissing and being couplely and it sucks.