Tuesday, June 19, 2012

"You might as well just get some cats and call it quits."


Over the past few weeks I:

Graduated from high school. It's crazy how fast these last four years have gone by, and now I have four years of college to look forward to.


I became a turtle whisperer.


I listened to some pretty amazing music, like this, this, this, and this.
I hadn't listened to Hellogoodbye in ages. Maybe I'll blast Zombies! Aliens! Vampires! Dinosaurs! sometime this week.


I also went to college orientation a few days ago. Everyone had to stay for three days, and boy, those three days were exhausting. The campus is huge, and there were things to do every minute of the day. I met some really amazing people and it was a lot of fun. 

There are so many squirrels wandering around campus.


It’s really pretty there. The few days I was there were amazing and made me excited to go to college. I can’t believe I already have my classes and dorm picked out and have even made a few friends. Now all I have to do is wait until August.

On the last day we were able to wander around campus for ourselves and take tours. I decided to take a tour of the hall I'll be staying at because I hadn't seen it yet. I chose it because it's where most musicians and artists stay and it's located perfectly near the middle of campus.The tour guide told us how the dorms are haunted by two ghosts; one haunts the attic and fourth floor, the other haunts the basement where the practice rooms are. When I got back to the room I was staying at for orientation, I checked my housing assignment and of course, I will be on the fourth floor. I also did a bit of research online and tons of stories came up on urban legends and various paranormal teams staying at the hall to do research. I'm pretty excited.This will either be incredibly awesome, or incredibly terrifying.

I stayed over night at a friends house last night and we watched all four Twilight movies in a row. Don't ask me why. Today I finally saw The Avengers with two hours of sleep. It was really good, I need to watch the other ones now.

This summer is off to a good start.

No comments: