Wednesday, May 1, 2013

"What a terrible mistake to let go of something wonderful for something real."

It's been awhile, hasn't it?
I feel I would be more motivated to post here if I knew more people read it, or even if I had something interesting to say. I have been bombarded with schoolwork, but now the school year is coming to an end. My first year at college is finally over. I survived with many scratches and bruises, but I wouldn't have had it any other way. I will have much more free time to read or write or think or practice or draw over the next few months. Maybe I'll pick up photography again and post more on my personal Tumblr blog. I bought a sketchbook a few months ago to get back into it, but I've mostly drawn cartoons of "hipster" animals. I want to get more serious with it soon.


Most of what I have been experiencing over the past few months have been incredible and hard to put into words. Most involve small little moments with the boyfriend, stuff that is personal. It has been six months since our first date. It's strange thinking back to my previous boy-filled posts, and looking where I am now. More mature, I'd like to think, and in a stable, amazing, loving relationship.
I have changed a lot this year. I feel like I grew into a better person. One who can articulate her opinions clearly and feel more confident in my ideas and creativity. I hope to share this over the next few blog posts.


Most of my nights have been spent in my boyfriend's dorm, hanging out with him and his roommate sharing weird videos, shitty music, and obscure foreign films. I discovered a love of classic movies, novels, and eating raisin bran at 1 in the morning.
I missed writing here. I hope to keep this up this time.
Maybe I'll make a new blog. Change is good.

No comments: