Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Wonderwall


"& all the roads we have to walk are winding, & all the lights that lead us there are blinding. There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how. Because maybe you're gonna be the one that saves me. & after all, you're my wonderwall."

Today was okay, not much happened. I've been having weird dreams about him for almost two weeks, every night. But, surprising, last night I didn't. I'm not even sure what I dreamed about, but I know it wasn't about him. Which almost left me a bit empty when I woke up.

Orchestra is going fine, could be much better though. Solo/ensemble is this weekend, and my group isn't very prepared. To tell the truth, we suck. No one listens to each other, and no one knows their parts. If we get lower than a 3, I'll be so pissed (1 = best, 4 = worst). Which I expect to get a 4, but whatever.

The plant sale is the next three weekends. I hope it will be just as fun or even more so than last time, last time it was a blast! I can't wait, hopefully I'll get the same time as him and my other friend.

So not much has been really going on. It's been very boring, hopefully something great will happen soon. :P

Peace. (;

5 comments:

Ali said...

i loooooove wonderwall!! great, great, GREAT oasis song. (: and yeah i know how you feel. hopefully something amazingly fantastic will happen to you soon!

Natalie said...

you're my wonderwaaall

great, now thats stuck in my head :P

i don't remember any of my dreams lately... i know it had something to do with a flood and michael jackson, or something.

i hope you do alright on the orchestra thing! let's hope for a 1 (:

and i hope that greatness comes your way soon! have a nice rest of the week!

a wild thing said...

Hopefully... So I am not the only one. My dreams have been getting super weird.

Sakhi. said...

hmmm.......nice layout...
frm were do u get these piks??

Unknown said...

Jah, im sure things will get better soon, and if they dont, then the small little good things will stand out in a way they never did before, which i find cool. :)

Dreams are weird. I had a dream about the guy used to like the other night, but the thing was he was asking me for help in choosing a wedding ring for his 'boyfriend'! it was a bit shocking. :P

Good luck with the solo/ensemble thing, im sure you will do better than you expect! :)

Gee