Monday, May 11, 2009

I Know You Are But What Am I?


Haven't posted in awhile, have I? :P

Nothing much has been going on school-wise. Just a whole bunch of tests, projects and whatnot. I probably should be coloring my poster for geometry right now, but I felt like I just had to do a post.

I added about 100 songs to my iPod this weekend, probably about 200 in the past week or so.

Today I decided that I'm going to learn how to play the guitar and piano. I thought that it might improve my already amazing violin skills (just kidding :P ), and I thought it would be kinda nice to learn a few more instruments. So today I dug out my old keyboard from the back of my closet, got out some of my old violin books, and started to teach myself. I must say it was a lot of fun. I used to want to play it when I was younger for the longest time, but then I just eventually gave up with it. I don't know why, I'm just so excited 'bout it. :)

My dad used to play the guitar when he was younger, so he has two guitars, one of which I can teach myself to play. I already can read music, so this should be pretty easy. :)

I promise to comment everyone back within the next day or so, I'm so tired it's ridiculous.

Peace. :)

5 comments:

PhilO♥ said...

Heya.
Tests..God! They really get on my nerves. :)
Piano learning is fun. It's good that you want to learn other instruments. I want t learn the guitar too. =)
Take Care! Enjoy!!

Sakhi. said...

ummm.......sry i'ad been away....

Unknown said...

wahay! good for you, I keep thinking about learning other instruments, but for the moment im going to stick to my good old acoustic guitar. I do love it, i snapped a string the other day and get a wee bit distressed ;) soo, good choice, i totally recomend it :)

Gah, i have tests too at the moment, i am dieing slowly. I hate them. I get all stressed, and i know i will never do good in them due to how much i panic. Pftt. im crazy ;)

Grace

Natalie said...

Yay for new songs :) I have a huge list of ones that are waiting to be added onto my iPod, but I have no iTunes money ):

Good luck with the piano and guitar! I know a bit of guitar from general music class. I'm sure you'll do awesomely!

Isaac said...

the TAB scale can really help learning guitar, and takes the hassle out of learning which fret is which note =D