Monday, June 15, 2009

Unintended


"Fine I admit it;
I think of you every second of every day. You're my favorite subject to talk about. When I hug you I wish I could never let go. Most of all my dreams have you in them. I always get excited when i see you again.
&& I'm completly in love with you."

I don't really have much to post about, I am just so devastatingly bored. This is the only part of summer I don't like, there's never anything to do and you get bored and actually want to go to school by the time it's July. Except I feel like I need to go back or I'm gonna jump off the roof or something.

It's like we anticipate summer to come. But when it's finally here, while we're enjoying the chance to sleep in (unless you're like me and have extreme insomnia and other sleeping disorders during the summer) and enjoy the sun (again, unless you're like me (;), you just want in to end, because most of the time there's nothing to do.

Though later I'm going shopping with a friend, that's gonna be fun! :)

"You could be my unintended choice to live my life extended. You could be the one I'll always love. You could be the one who listens to my deepest inquisitions, you could be the one I'll always love. I'll be there as soon as I can, but I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before."

yep, another quiz:
You are a deeply complicated and sometimes deeply disturbed person.You can't help but be attracted to the dark side of life - even when it's pretty gruesome. In relationships, you are honest and real. So real that it's definitely a little scary.You don't fake it or play along just to get along. And people either respect this... or deeply resent itYour life is thoughtful, deep, and even philosophical at times.You see the world as it is. You don't sugar coat anything.Facing and fighting your fears is important to you. You believe that too much of life is whitewashed.You're not too morbid... you just believe that you can't enjoy life without exorcising a few demons first!At your best, you are brave, intense, and fearless.Not only do you face the abyss head on - you challenge your friends to do the same.At your worst, you are depressed and morose.If you're not careful, your thoughts take over your mind... and they aren't pretty!

^Not very true, but oh well.

& Now, I leave you with this quote:
"There were people everywhere on the city street, but the stranger could not have been more alone if it were empty."

Peace. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool blog:)

Unknown said...

I know what you mean. i wait forever for the summer holidays, and then i never seem to do anyhting in them, just laze around and waste my time. Its a bit shameful really. me and my friends swore today we would make the most of this years break, but i still doubt we will!

I liked that quote at the end. I know the feeling, i was actually thinking it the other day on the bus, just sat in a crouded place, and yet feeling very isolated. {gah, i sounded like such a miserable lonley child then, but its true, i get that feeling!}

I hadnt thought of the moods afecting it thing, it made a whole lot of sense, and was totally right! :)

Grace

Unknown said...

oh, by the way, i loved the first quote, where is it from, i googled it, and i couldnt find it! its driving me mad! ;)

grace