Friday, April 2, 2010

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?


I think I'm going to leave blogger for awhile...

"Have you ever heard a song from so long ago, with so many memories tied to it that it made you cry? And didn't you wish that you could go back into time when everything seemed so much simpler and carefree? Those are songs that are the soundtrack of our lives... the ones that bring back childhood memories, best friends, first love, first heartbreak... the memories."

april fools! :)
Yeah, I know it's a day late, haha.

So the San Fransisco trip is only 6 days away! We leave next Thursday at 7 am. I have to wake up at 3-ish to be able to leave on time, as we have to meet at the airport at 5. Aah I'm so freakin' excited! This'll most likely be the best trip ever: I'm rooming with my best friends, and he wants to sit next to me during the plane ride. Hell yeah. :)

This week was first that I've had a gym class in almost 3 years. I'm still very sore (Thank goodness for 3 day weekends. I don't know I would've done if I had to run again today. Aaaahh). We had to go to the weight room on Wednesday, and we ran for 20 minutes yesterday. Gahh, I am going to hate this class.

For the past few days I've been reading Midnight Sun on Stephenie Meyer's website. Now, mind you, I am not a Twilight addict. I like Twilight a bit, and thought it would be interesting to finally read some of it from Edward's point of view. And it is pretty good. It makes me wonder if there are any guys who are still gentlemen left in the world. But nonetheless, I can't wait to get to the meadow scene. :)

"and this is my way of saying goodbye..."
[live.laugh.love]

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

i always feel that way about music! I love that feeling!

Natalie said...

Woo, the San Fran trip sounds super duper exciting indeed :D And ah yes, I've still never gotten around to reading Midnight Sun... I shall attempt to do that, haha!

Unknown said...

A'ight, I've been rearranging things here and there over the last week and yeah, I'm happy with it, it's starting to shape up mighty fine. The weird japanese arto-rocko hipsters behind the title are Les Rallizes Denudes, whom are now one of my most favourite bands as my top 100 records of all time (on rym) insists. I can't recommend their record '77 Live' enough, it is slighty obscure but absolutely mindblowing.

As for the music on my blog, well I don't know if you still listen to music but as I told you on facebook chat, I really hope you occassionally check out some of the material that I post.

But I don't want my blog to be solely about music. I've started posting some art and I'll begin to post reviews of surreal films, which is something that I've recently really got into.

Anywho, enjoy sanfran and I'll catch you later.

karl

Mac said...

I must say thank you for commenting on my blog. You were the only one to on that last post. So thank you. :)