Monday, May 31, 2010

I'm sorry, I didn't know love had an expiration date

This weekend has been incredible. Saturday I went to one of my friend's house where we continued our intense Lord of the Rings movie party. Yesterday my best friend picked me up and we went to Jason's Deli to have dinner, then went to Sonic, then saw Letters to Juliet, which is by far one of the cutest movies I've seen in awhile. We also drove around being creepers, which is always quite fun. I slept over at her house, and this morning we drove around rocking to the Goofy Goober Rock song from The Spongebob Squarepants Movie and went to the park and played Frisbee with one of our other friends. Tis been a good day, it felt as if school was over and summer was already here. :) Summer 2010, you need to come faster.

you know, only
you
could hug me and
i wouldn't pull away.

3 comments:

Sakhi. said...

long time since ur last post!
nice header :D

Natalie said...

Hurrah for Lord of the Rings parties! That's pretty awesome I must say :D Sounds like a fun weekend indeed. I wish school would just be OVER already!

Anonymous said...

- Emergency Ponchos - These provide warmth and shelter for your family.

Once your clothes have been washed and waterproofed as necessary, place them in an airtight container and store them in a location that's dry and out of direct sunlight. If you have very large lenses, they probably won't fit, but for a couple of extra lenses,
you can design the interior to hold your equipment.



My web page - backpack for colleges - -