Sunday, August 22, 2010

Save an egg, crack a smile.

This will not be one of those posts where I apologise for being gone for almost a month, or promise I'll post more often even though I already know I can't keep up with this. Because this post will have meaning. For this first time in awhile. :3

To start this off I would just like to say, Isn't that the coolest shirt ever?? I must find it and buy it.

I was thinking about deleting this blog, making another, and posting the link on here so the few people who do read this can still do so. Which I may do. Maybe either tonight or tomorrow or sometime during the next few days. Maybe not delete it, but create a different account. Or I might just completely change the look of it so it can at least look like a new blog. Which sounds less complicated and less effort than making a new one. So I'll probably do that after I'm done writing this.
Speaking of tomorrow, tomorrow is the first day of school. Which I am so thankful for. I love having a few weeks off from doing work, effing up my sleeping schedule, and talking to people I never can during the school year. But after awhile it just gets so boring. I did a few fun things this summer, like walking in the pouring rain, going to see Dinner for Schmucks with one of my guy friends, texting some creepy kid who always started off a conversation by calling me "pretty girl", having my best friend sleep over at my house (where we called her boyfriend and played truth or dare over the phone with him), and practicing guitar until my fingers nearly bled.
I've also been wanting to make a YouTube account and start doing vlogs. It might be a bit easier to just say what I feel and not write them down, and I would probably do it more often. Or even make some fun videos. But there are two problems with this idea:
  1. I almost never do anything exciting.
  2. I despise the sound of my voice, so I'm not sure how I would edit them if I needed to, let alone watch them in the future.
So, that wouldn't really work out. But hey, you never know.
I really like my school schedule for this year. One of my friends and I have the same class, and I'm taking art. I have to also go to the counselor to figure out a 4th period class for next semester, so I'll have to do that. Maybe I'll take psychology. I've always been interested in seeing how the mind works and whatnot. So if a music career doesn't work out, maybe I'll be a psychologist, who knows.
My friends want me to go homecoming dress shopping with them again this year. Which I wasn't planning on going to the homecoming dance, but I guess now I am. And we also planned on going to all of the football games this year. Every. Single. One. I want to make this year the best one so far. Hanging with my friends more, and just being happier would be nice. And no more boys. Unless some guy wants to hang out or go to the movies, I won't waste my time anymore. I'm surprisingly happy that things didn't work out with me and him. Now that I think about it, it wouldn't have been good for either of us.
For this school year I would also love to focus on my grades more and be less lazy. I'm an awful procrastinator. But I want to change that this year. Starting off by posting more often. Haha, I'm just kidding :) ...But seriously.

To end this post, I give you the best parody of 'California Gurls' by Katy Perry ever [click here to see it, because when I try to embed it, it looks funny with the template].

Actually, I lied. I have one more thing to add; So I finished typing this, and I thought to myself, "Oh, I need to add a picture to the top first. Maybe I'll redesign my blog first, then come back and finish this up later." But no. What happened to the old templates? Jeez, that just really surprised me. So weird. And I just looked out the window and it's cloudy outside. That makes me happy. Okay I'm done now. Bye ♥

edit 8:53 pm;
I found this on Tumblr, and instead of doing it there, I'm thinking of doing it on here sometime during the week so I can look back on it one day:

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.

No comments: