Monday, August 23, 2010

"You're weird." "Sorry." "No, that was a compliment."

I promise, that one day, everything's going to be better for you.

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
  1. I miss you.
  2. I wish we talked more often/I wish you were here.
  3. I wish you cared.
  4. I hate strongly dislike you.
  5. I wasted so much time on you, and you don't even know.
  6. I can't believe you still spend more time with your boyfriend than with me and all your other friends. We miss you.
  7. I wish I had gotten my first kiss over with with you; but a small part of me says that it was good I didn't. Even though I knew it would mean absolutely nothing.
  8. Stop creeping on my friend. She doesn't like you, just leave her the f%#& alone.
  9. Do you like me? Cause I think I like you (about to text my friend about this one in a few minutes to see if she agrees with my theory, maybe before I finish this post. So I will elaborate this at the bottom*)
  10. You, are such a creeper.

I would love a MacBook ^. Or any new laptop. My laptop is burning my leg right now.

My first day of school went better than I thought it would. My teachers are amazing, and I have friends in all of my classes except art. They're mostly immature freshmen girls who gossip about who's with who, and who did what. Which is okay with me, because I want to relax in art [I can easily ignore them]. And, because it's first period, I can do just that. Hang out with my friends before school, start the day with art class, and the rest of the day will be so easy. The first half of the year will be awesome.

*This is the conversation my friend and I just had.
Me: Quick question. When you see M#%& in the halls, or in orchestra, does he ever stand behind someone and say their name creepily? Like he does to me?
Her: No lol
Me: You know what I'm talking about, right? Why does he only do this to me? D: I was walking to the orchestra room after school, and he was in front of me, but he had his swag on or something while he was texting, so then I got in front of him. Then he looked down and said "Victoriaa" like he usually does in a deep voice, and smiles. And he only does this to me.
Her: Lol idk
Me: You're suppose to know these things.
That wasn't much help. I think he does though, and I honestly, rationally thought this through. With logic this time, not emotions. This isn't just some random, "Oh, he's cute, I'm going to make myself believe he likes me because I want to get over him and waste more of my time on a boy blaaahh." Because it makes sense, and I have thought this for the past two years. I think he says my name when he's near me to let me know he's there, like he wants attention from me. Because he never does do this to anyone else. And on the orchestra trip freshmen year, he made me play a game while we were at the arcade. Specifically me. It wasn't
"Hey, someone come over here and play this with me." But
"Victoria, get your butt over here now I want to play this with youu."
I don't know. Gahh, boys suck. But I did just get this weird feeling where I know I don't need a boy to make me happy, I just need my friends. That was actually quite strange to be honest, I have no idea where that came from. It was just all of a sudden, bam, hit me. But it's true, and I know that. But like I said in my last post, if he asks me, I'd be more than happy to. But I won't worry too much about this.

Maybe, I'll ask him to the Sadie Hawkins dance this year. And say just as friends. Because all of my other friends are going. And it might be fun.

"You're smooth, and good with talking. You're going with me to the Sadie Hawkins."

Why do I always promise I won't talk about boys on here anymore, and then the next post I do? Oh well.

3 comments:

Jillian said...

Relient k!
Sadie Hawkins dance.... and my khaki pants..
<3

I hate it when that happens.
When you have an epiphany or a sudden revelation about a guy and your really want to talk to your friends, and you write them paragraph upon paragraph for responses like "No lol" and "IDK".

Natalie said...

I'm glad that your first day back to school was good, so hopefully the rest of the year will be excellent as well :] Oh, and I love how you've kinda changed up the design and layout of your blog lately too! It looks good :D

yanmaneee said...

curry 6 shoes
kyrie irving shoes
lebron shoes
pandora jewelry official site
moncler
paul george
adidsas yeezy
kobe shoes
stone island
moncler jackets