- It's very, very difficult for me to remember stuff. I have an awful memory. I can't remember a lot of facts, or quote movies even if I've seen them a thousand times. Sometimes it's hard for me to recall song lyrics even for my favorite songs.
- I'm only 5'1", and I most likely won't grow anymore, which I hate. [see #6]
- I play guitar and violin; My favorite class is orchestra.
- No matter how hot it is in my room, I can't sleep with my door open, and I have to have a blanket on. Because you know, if there's a monster in your room, it can't get you if you have a blanket. :P
- Radiohead is my favorite band.
- I freak out when people touch me. Like it's an irrational fear. I bit my friend once on her arm when she tried to give me a hug. And I'm small, so most of my friends love to pick me up every chance they get.
- I don't want to fall in love. I'd much rather be on my own. But, if I were to find someone I love and who loves me back, I wouldn't be afraid to be in a committed relationship.
- I can't see out of my right eye.
- I'm very indecisive.
I really want to go on a road trip. With no predetermined destination. To leave this place and just drive somewhere with someone I care about would be so nice. And not worrying about homework, jobs, people we've left behind, anything. Just driving away from everything. I would love that. And I think I know exactly who this person is that I want to do it with.
[I need to figure this s%#t out. And soon.]
Yesterday afternoon my friend drove me and one of our other friends home, stopping at Sonic first. It was fun; we acted like the obnoxious teenagers we are, blasting inappropriate music (with the windows up, haha), making fun of the people we know at school, and discussing how boys are all buttheads. Then after we had to meet back up at school for the beginning of year orchestra meeting, where my friend and I texted the guy she likes off of my phone. [I had his number from the trip last year. He thinks I'm a creeper now. :/]
This year we're going to Corpus Christi for our orchestra trip. It's still so far away, but I'm excited.
Tomorrow night I'll most likely go dress shopping with two of my friends. Which I'm unsure if I really want to go, but no one's bringing a date so I won't feel left out like last year. Homecomeing is only two? weeks away. So this is the last weekend we'll be able to go shopping.
Uhm, yeah. This is a pretty awesome guitar;