Thursday, November 11, 2010

everything's magic.

The past two days have been interesting. Yesterday during orchestra, instead of playing, we went outside since it was such a beautiful day and helped at the greenhouse to sell plants to any teachers that wanted them. We had lunch outside, and I finally listened to Crowded House on my iPod.

Today we were on pep rally schedule, so each class was shorter, and instead of going to the pep rally I went to the orchestra room. My friend and I talked to one of my friend's (the guy I used to really like) little brother. He looks exactly like his older brother, and they have the exact same mannerisms, it's really weird. But weird in a good way. At least to me and my friend it is. We also watched a show in world history that was on the travel channel, but I don't remember what it was called. So I didn't do much in school today, and it felt like Friday.

This guy [friday night racing game guy in that post] keeps looking at me, and whenever I walk up to our group of friends between 1st and 2nd period, he looks at me and makes sure to tell me I'm short, but in a joking way. It's like, he always has to make sure I know he's there. And the feeling I get when he looks at me is similar to that of the guy that used to like me. Like when you know someone is looking at you likes you? That feeling. I've felt it so many times before with him. Like in that post I linked to up there. Really, who knows though.

The kid in my art class, this one. Well, his name is Alejandro. Because I'm the weird person that I am, I feel an even bigger need to become friends with him.
"You know that I love you boy, hot like Mexico Rejoice. At this point I've gotta choose, nothing to lose."

Also, I've decided that I possibly want to be a photojournalist, and I really want to give the 365 Day Project another go.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I don't know if I know the feeling when you know someone looking at you likes you, but I might... maybe. It's interesting though. As soon as I read his name is Alejandro the song defffinitely did come into my head, haha! ;P

Being a photojournalist would be such a neat job!