Sunday, November 21, 2010

I've come to realize we all have our place. Time has a way you know, to make it clear. I have my role in this, I can't disappear or leave you here.

I haven't done much since my last post, or at least that I can remember. I have next week off from school, so obviously I won't be blogging much since I'll probably only be reading Harry Potter and playing Mario Kart, haha. And yes, I started reading the series yesterday.

I also went shopping today. I found an awesome bag, and some really nice winter clothes, including two very comfy sweaters. :3

Also, I've created a flickr. And, because I have nothing else to blog about, my 365 project. It's been going pretty well so far. Today was the perfect day for taking pictures, the sky was gorgeous. :)

That's really all I have to say for now. Hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Reading Harry Potter and playing Mario Kart sounds like a fun combination. :D And yay for warm winter sweaters! I hope you have a wonderful week as well.

my house said...

louis vuitton replica bags neverfull replica bags high quality replica bags online shopping india