Tuesday, December 21, 2010

what do you think I have down there, a gnome?

The break has been really nice. So far I've gone christmas shopping for both my parents, started to wrap them, finished a short essay for physics, and did a cool drawing of some characters from some of the old nickelodeon shows. Maybe I'll watch some Hey Arnold and Doug on YouTube later. I still have to make an air cannon for physics too, but that'll be very easy to build.

It's hard to believe that Christmas is only 4 days away. 2010 is nearly over. I really hope 2011 goes much better. 2010 started out really, really well with the text I got on New Years Eve. I thought it would work out with him, but I was surely wrong. My phone probably won't get much action during the break.

Oh, and physics guy? I said hi and smiled, and he looked back at me like I was the most hideous thing he's even seen. Oh well, cats seem to like me anyway, so it's cool.

Also, she is my new favorite YouTuber. She's absolutely amazing.

2 comments:

amber said...

this drawing is really cool!
and i love that t-shirt too!
boys take time, just remember, they're not as clever as us girls, they take time to catch on! dont give up :-)
xx

Natalie said...

I am seriously so jealous that you're on break already. I am currently sitting in school. It's terrible.

Nice drawing indeed! I miss those old Nickelodeon shows. It's just not the same anymore.

Yeah, it is crazy that 2010 is drawing ever closer to ending. Every new year seems like it came faster than the last!