Sunday, March 6, 2011

For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love.

I love how in the last post I talked about my boobs, and my number of followers increased drastically.

I haven't really done much since the last time I made a post. I mean, I guess yesterday was quite exciting. I drew a picture of an alligator.

Friday I went to Chik Fil A after school, then went to a friend's house after to watch Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog for like the tenth time and How to Train Your Dragon. Best. Movie. Evar.

UIL is Wednesday. Non-varsity is coming with us to hear us play. We're losing most of varsity next year because it's mostly made up of seniors, except for me and 4 other people. We also will only have 1 bass player for half of the year because he's going to graduate early. So basically next year's varsity orchestra won't be very good.

I'm finally on The Magician's Nephew in the Narnia series (I'm reading it in written order [so it's the sixth one], not chronological order [in which case it would have been the first]).

I took pictures of most of my drawings and put them in a folder to put on my iPod today. Same with some pictures I took for my 365 Project. And I came across some old poems I wrote and put them in my Dropbox account. They're so funny.

I keep day dreaming about one of my friends and I being in a relationship and I feel like it’s not healthy.

I don't really have much else to write about. This is such a fail of a post.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

"I mean, I guess yesterday was quite exciting. I drew a picture of an alligator." This made me laugh. :D

I tried to read the Narnia series but I had no idea what order I was supposed to read everything in and it was confusing and made no sense, so I gave up. That was a while ago though, so maybe I should try again.