Thursday, March 24, 2011

“I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat.”

Long time no post.
I still don't really feel like making one though.
But I'll make one anyway.

I'm working on a project for English right now, an "About Me" collage to show our "footprints in the sands of time" (actual words from the worksheet). On one part we have to use a music quote that's "school appropriate" that describes us. I wanted to use "I Am Not A Whore" by LMFAO. Because, well, in all honesty, I'm not a whore, as I have the sex appeal of a chair. So it would fit quite nicely.

In related news, the guy I kinda sorta liked told me I will probably never have sex because I'm too repulsive. I don't like him anymore.

Plant sales for orchestra this weekend.
Orchestra concert with the middle school orchestras on Tuesday.
San Antonio trip in only 2 weeks.

That is all.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Hey, don't underestimate chairs. Some of them can be really very attractive! Haha, I'm kidding. I think I probably have just about the sexual appeal as your average piece of furniture as well. But whatever. :P

That guy sounds like a real asshole.

Yay San Antonioooo!