Sunday, June 12, 2011

I think it's nearly a miracle for two people to like one another at the same time.

In the past few weeks I haven't blogged;
I made varsity orchestra. Again.
I watched Phantom of the Opera and cat videos on YouTube at a sleepover two weeks ago.
I went to an art show at school. My drawing of Thom Yorke was up. I also saw a bunch of pictures a friend took. He's amazing.
I signed up for the SAT the day before the deadline, so I had to take it at some scary, ghetto school.
Orchestra end of the year party was okay.
The last orchestra concert with band was epic. I don't have any videos to post here though. Maybe soon.
In my yearbook, most wrote how chill I am, and how they wish more people were like me. How I'm such a good friend. One said I was such a sweetheart, haha. It surprised me quite bit.

The last day of school was Thursday; I'm officially a senior, and this time next year I wil be done with high school FOREVER. I've already done quite a few things:
Thursday I went to Chik Fil A with a group of friends, then hung out with a different friend afterwards. We walked around the mall, and I saw the cutest ring that had an owl on it. Going to go back there to get it soon.
Friday I went shopping and then saw Kung Fu Panda 2. Pool party after that.
Saturday, graduation. I was going to go to a "rave" with 300 people afterwards, but instead I hung out with a friend. We went to dinner, and there was a super cute guy working. We saw Super 8 also. It's one of my favorite movies now.
I also made a list of things I want to accomplish this summer. Some items include mastering guitar, watching all of the Disney movies, getting a rockin' hot bod, reading many, many books, and listening to every song in my iTunes library.
My birthday is in 18 days.
This is going to be one epic summer.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

WOO SENIORS CLASS OF 2012. I loved Super 8. The kids were all hysterical. Yay for birthdays, but more importantly yay for summer!