Tuesday, July 19, 2011

certain things you ought to know.

I haven't made a decent post in awhile.

For the 4th of July I went to a friend's house because her mom was throwing a party. While the adults were outside getting plastered, we spent most of the time playing Mario Kart Wii and talking to one of our friends on the phone. We also made a cookie cake by rolling pre-cut frozen cookie dough out on a cookie sheet because there wasn't enough space to lay each one out individually on one pan. Better watch out for us on MasterChef one day.

Later that week I went back to her house to have a marathon of wii games with the guy we called earlier. The three of us spent two days together playing Mario Kart Wii, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Mario Party. 50 turns of Mario Party took us 6 hours nonstop to complete. I also kicked the guy's butt in wii boxing. :3

The next week I watched "Across the Universe" with a guy I've been really close friends with. Nothing happened, as nothing usually does with him. I went to the mall afterwards with the girl from the above paragraphs and saw Zookeeper. It was a really good movie. I can't stop jamming to "Apple Bottom Jeans".

The next day I went to Mcallisters for lunch with one of my best friends. The guy at the register "accidentally" called her babe, so now that's how we greet each other. Later we "kidnapped" a guy she befriended in her art class last year. He's a great guy. He's so easy to talk to, like there wasn't any pressure and no awkward silences. He even laughed at my lame jokes. And when my friend and I were laying down on her trampoline, he put his head right next to mine, and kept smiling and looking at me. When I told my guy friend about this, because after I was acting like quite the girl, he said that's a sure sign that he's into me. I still doubt it, and I haven't talked to him since.

Two days later, the girl I had lunch with had a pool party. Her pool was algae infested, so we went to Walmart and got a slip n' slide, but that ended up being unusable since it was so narrow and quite lame. The guy we kidnapped was suppose to come but couldn't. I hope I can see him again soon. He was just such a good guy.

Tomorrow; I was going to go watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1 with the same group from the Mario Party. I can't wait to see part 2 soon. But we just might have another Wii thing.

I typed this all up in the blanket fort I built yesterday. I spent most of the day inside it playing Pokemon and listening to "Super Bass" by Nicki Minaj on repeat to learn the lyrics to rap it. I'm starting to question my age. It's just too hot outside to do anything else. 21 100° days in a row whaaaaaat.

I need a haircut.

Finally, I can't get enough of this video/song.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Well, lots of Wii playing and cookie cake eating definitely sounds like a good time! Awww, that's no fun that the slip n' slide didn't work out... my friend and I broke one out of storage last summer and it was amazingly awesome, actually, haha. I hope you enjoy HP!