Friday, October 21, 2011

"Oh, Mario. If only I could control everyone the way I control you."

I had a half day today because of midterms, so I finally had time to post this.
What has happened the past month I've been gone:
Calculus has been kicking my butt. But I passed the Midterm and got a B in the class. :D
Got a new laptop.
Downloaded MineCraft on new laptop. Though I'm not very good at it and I make my friend kill all the spiders.
My astronomy teacher lost my last test and marked it as a zero, which made my grade drop 16 points (97 to 81). Thank goodness she finally fixed it.
Radiohead was on SNL a few weeks ago.
I watched Toby Turner's "Amnesia" series on YouTube. Now I'm working on his MineCraft and LA Noire ones. Also, I love/hate the MarbleHornets series.
A boy I used to like and who used to like me sent me this song.
Went star gazing quite a few times for my astronomy class.
The first orchestra concert of the year was great.
Orchestra field trip to a Dallas Symphony Orchestra rehearsal was also great.
College applications are not as bad as I thought they would be. Almost done with them. :)
Dvorak's New World Symphony has been on repeat on my iPod for the past few weeks.
Also in love with Owen Pallett's "Heartland" and "Swim" by Caribou.
I want to take more pictures and post more often. It's been way too long.

1 comment:

Ali said...

oh how i've missed you!