Tuesday, November 8, 2011

"There is no worse sound in the world than someone who cannot play the violin but insists on doing so anyway."

Photobucket
Astronomy has been getting worse. The tests and quizzes are easy, most of the kids in the class are amazing, but I don't feel like I'm learning past what I already knew from 4th grade. But, we read some current events earlier today, and my group, of course, got one about the bright spots on Uranus. The first sentence from a Huffington Post article: "Uranus rarely gets any love."

It's snowing on my blog. :3

I watched The Silence of the Lambs Halloween night, and a week later we started watching Hannibal. I expected them to be super scary, but they're not really. They're more weird and disturbing than anything else. His blinking was edited out, which just makes it even stranger.

Tim Burton's book The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy is just one giant anti-joke. A very awesome anti-joke.

I applied to a college that's relatively close to where I live. A few years ago, all I wanted was to get out of here and go to an out of state college. It's crazy how much my plans have changed. I've gotten emails suggesting tours and sending links of my interests, so hopefully I get accepted soon. It's so nerve wracking since it's the only place I've applied to, and I would love to go there. It's absolutely beautiful.


And hey, I'm understanding Calculus, so life is pretty good right now.

No comments: