Sunday, November 13, 2011

it's kind of a funny story

My day yesterday:
Today, I'm doing everything I should have done yesterday. I had to make a list, and "Make a blog post" was my top priority. Yes, even above my Calculus homework (I'm so excited for my next test, I feel like I'm going to ace it. At least get above an 80. Heck yes. :) ).

On 11/11/11 at 11:11am, I did make quite the wish. During astronomy someone set an alarm on their phone so we wouldn't miss it. At 11:11pm I was with some friends finishing Hannibal and watching the next one, Red Dragon. Again, made quite the wish.

Also, RADIOHEAD WILL BE LIVE IN DALLAS IN MARCH. I'M SO EXCITED, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. ASDFGHJKL;
The only challenge will be finding someone to go with me, since none of my friends fully appreciate Thom Yorke's greatness, and I must find someone who does. :/

Coldplay's "Mylo Xyloto" is pretty good. I was very hesitant to buy it, but I'm glad I did.
Also, "Heartland" by Owen Pallett is now in my Top 25 Most Played playlist in iTunes, another album I was unsure to buy or not.

These next few months should be amazing. :)

"The most beautiful kind of people are the ones who don’t know it."

No comments: