Wednesday, November 23, 2011

"Miracles are like meatballs, because nobody can exactly agree on what they are made of, where they come from, or how often they should appear."



I love this picture I took while driving to region auditions a month ago.
This scarf is taking forever to make. D: But it'll look awesome when it's finished. I hope.
I miss going to Buffalo Sabres games.

I still don't know who to bring to the Radiohead concert. I have someone in mind, but I kind of don't want to bring him. But I do because he likes Radiohead almost as much as I do. He sent me a picture he took at a CD store he was in with a whole bunch of their EPs. Which, obviously, is a sign. :P
I spent most of yesterday watching Toby Turner play video games on YouTube and looking up rucksack bags.
I regret nothing.
There's a few I found that I really like, but most of them are sold out. :( I'll post them all anyway.
Bag #1


Bag #2


Bag #3 [Sold out]


Bag#4 [Sold out]

Bag #5 [Sold out] [But it wasn't sold out yesterday >:( ]


Bag #6 [Sold out]

So yeah, out of 6 bags I have 2 choices. :P
I'll probably go with #1.
But I love 6 D:
Oh well.

No comments: