Monday, November 21, 2011

"Space, is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mindbogglingly big it is."

I would love to live in a place like this.

"Hey, listen. For a kiss to be really good, you want it to mean something… to be with someone you can’t get out of your head, so that when your lips finally touch you feel it everywhere… a kiss so hot and so deep that you never want to come up for air. You can’t cheat your first kiss. You don’t want to. Trust me. When you find that right person for a first kiss, it’s everything."
-Grey’s Anatomy

Listen to more playlists on 8tracks [So far only listened to one Dubstep playlist that recommended to listen to while playing Skyrim.]
Watch The Princess Bride [Will rent soon.]
Learn how to play Clair de Lune on piano [Working on it. I've figured out the first part.]
Read The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Watch The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy [Already rented it, going to watch it tomorrow night. It was such an amazing "trilogy".]
Finish Super Mario Galaxy 2 [Working on it.]
Watch all of the Star Wars movies
Learn something new. Not sure what yet. [Watched YouTube tutorials on how to knit and learned "Nice Dream" on guitar. My mom and I had tried learning how to knit years ago and could never figure it out. Thank goodness we have YouTube nowadays.]

There's a thunderstorm going on as I'm typing this. Definitely the best time to make a post.

I feel like next time I have an astronomy test, I might as well play Super Mario Galaxy and read/watch The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. It would probably do me more good.

No comments: