Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I like the idea of soulmates; the idea that someone in this world is perfect for you.


"Your handwriting. The way you walk. Which china pattern you choose. It’s all giving you away. Everything you do shows your hand. Everything is a self portrait. Everything is a diary."

I had the best day yesterday.
Two of my friends and I went to see The Muppets, which is surprisingly really good (this was the second time I had seen it). After, one of them and I went to her house and watched Little Shop of Horror while waiting for one of our best guy friends to come over so we could watch MarbleHornets because we're babies who ended up grabbing each others arms in horror while he laughed at us. Guess who had to go to bed with the lights on and barely got any sleep. :| We're only about half way done, so we're going back tonight to watch the rest. No sleep for two nights in a row? No problem.
We also watched a bit of Toby Turner's playthrough of Amnesia to counter the scariness.
He gave me a hug before we left and drove me home at 11.
I might hang out with the guy I've talked about countless times in previous posts soon, and I'm not sure if I should. Talking to the boy mentioned above makes me realize I should not waste my time.
I hadn't listened to Noah and the Whale's "The First Days of Spring" all the way through in one listen in awhile. And I'm glad I did yesterday morning. I had forgotten how beautiful it truly is.
Speaking of beautiful albums, Bon Iver's new album is gorgeous.
I hope tonight will be as awesome as last night was. :)

No comments: