Saturday, December 10, 2011

"I think you could fall in love with anyone if you saw the parts of them that no one else gets to see. Like if you followed them around invisibly for a day and you saw them crying in their bed at night or singing to themselves as they make a sandwich or even just walking along the street and even if they were really weird and had no friends at school, I think after seeing them at their most vulnerable you wouldn’t be able to help falling in love with them."

^Decorated the orchestra Christmas tree last week. My friends and I decorated the ornaments for those who didn't want to do theirs. >:D
The Princess Bride was extremely sad.
My last orchestra Christmas concert was also extremely sad.
A few of my friends made region, and one asked where they should go to lunch during the rehearsal break. One of my best guy friends said Hooters.
Donnie Darko explained. I will probably watch it again soon.
Stumbleupon taught me more about astronomy in one hour than my astronomy teacher has the entire semester.
This week hasn't been very productive.

No comments: