Sunday, May 31, 2009

Chasing Pavements


Last night the orchestra party was so much fun, I absolutely love everyone that was there! It was in fact "beastly", and was just incredible! I know everyone there had a great time, of course including me. :)

This morning I went out to buy some much needed swimsuits. I needed them so badly, I only had two, and they didn't even fit right, they were way too big.

Varsity orchestra auditions are tomorrow and Tuesday. I really hope I get it tomorrow, I'm about as ready as I'll be, and just want to get it over and done with.

Next week is the last week of school, I can't believe it! I'm so excited for summer, I just need a chance to relax and hang out by the pool. I've been so stressed this whole year and not getting much sleep, (I've turned into a slight insomniac) and everythiing has just been getting so screwed up.

Wish me luck for finals!! :O

3 comments:

Sakhi. said...

cool....!!
all d best 4 finals!!

The Camera Man said...

Ugh, everyone has been talking about finals. I just hope you get them over with and do well! That's great you had a fabulous time. :P

Alyssa said...

hey, good job on making the varisty orchestra. dont deprive yourself of sleep, i already do that enough for the both of us, lol jk. good luck on your finals, though since i know you, you won't need it.