Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Smells Like Teen Spirit


"I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been and always will until the end."

This week has been pretty amazing so far. Tomorrow I have the French Listening final, then the Reading part on Thursday and the Orchestra "final" which was our last concert. Geometry and Biology finals are on Friday, and those should be pretty easy.

Oh, and what made the week so amazing? Auditions for varsity orchestra were on Monday, and...

i made varsity orchestra!!! :D

I'm so excited for next year, though none of my friends made it, and I was the only girl from non-varsity to make it. I really don't care though, I shouldn't hold back, and I worked soo hard on the music, I'm not gonna give up an opportunity like this.

We're having our culture day tomorrow for French. We were suppose to have it on Cinco De Mayo (Yeah, I know. :P), but because of the Swine Flu it got cancelled, and no one thought we were ever gonna have it. But fortunately we are after the final.

And, just a few minutes before I made this post, I logged on to Facebook and guess who decided to send me an instant message? My friend's ex-boyfriend. Yeah, he wanted to go see a movie, but not just as friends, as "bf and gf". I rejected him, I refuse to go out with him after how he treated her. He was so persistent though, it got so irritating. He also told me that "I was the only one he wanted". That's such bull, ugh I hate him. >:(

Only 2 and 1/2 days of school left! :)

Peace.

4 comments:

PhilO♥ said...

Hey!
Congratulations :) ♥♥
Sorry I haven't been commenting. I'm just so busy!! :(

Unknown said...

Hello, sorry i havent commented in such a long time!

Fur and Gold is indeed amazing, i really like her newest Cd as well, but not as much i think, although there is one song on it called siren song that i absolutly love!

We have a school band, but guitarists arnt welcome or something like that. They only want classical instruments. There isnt really many oppurtunities for people who play instruments.

Congratulations on getting in the orchestra!! It sounds fab! good luck with it!

Gee

Natalie said...

Congrats on making varsity orchestra! I didn't even know they had varsity orchestra baha :) That's amazing!

I hope you had fun at your french culture day! And urgh that boy sounds extremely annoying :P Tell him to go crawl in a hole! And yay for school almost being over :D

a wild thing said...

That's great that you made the varsity orchestra such an accomplisment!

That does sound annyoing.
The guy and all. And that is bannana soup.

:) Congrats!!