Sunday, December 12, 2010

Well expect me to be calling you to see if you're okay when I'm not around, asking if you love me; I love the way you make it sound.

Yesterday I sold pecans outside of Hobby Lobby for an orchestra fundraiser. Even though it was around 60° outside, the wind chill made it feel like -263859704°. My lesson teacher also set up for a few kids she teaches to play Christmas carols at a retirement home, so I did that as well.

Today I went on a hunt for an ugly Christmas sweater with one of my friends for "Ugly Christmas Sweater Day" tomorrow at school. We succeeded in finding some ugly sweaters, unfortunately we couldn't find any Christmas ones. Tomorrow should be fun.

My parents left awhile ago to go to a football game with one of my dad's customers and his girlfriend. Unfortunately I'm not going to throw the coolest party of the year while they're gone. I'll do something even better; play video games, go on Tumblr, blast some music and sing loudly even though I have a sore throat and it will sound absolutely horrible, and watch a Christmas movie if a good one is on tv. I probably won't be able to sleep tonight, so it seems like a good night for me to call him and talk, since now he ignores me in orchestra to talk to his other friends.

The orchestra concert is Thursday. I'm excited. I'm also a loser for not talking to that guy in my physics class. But now he seems uninterested. I don't blame him.

"It’s like my heart can’t be tamed, and I fall in love every day. I feel like a fool. I have to face the truth, that no one could ever look at me like you do. Like I’m something worth holding onto. There’s times I think of leaving, but it’s something I’ll never do.
Because you can do better than me.
But I can’t do better than you."

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Pshh, 60 degrees? That's like summer! Try 21 degrees with a wind chill that makes it feel like it's 6 degrees. 6.

But haha, Ugly Sweater Day sounds like it would be absolutely amazing! I want to participate in that. :D

On weekends, my nights consist of doing homework and going on Tumblr and watching the Food Network. Definitely the epitome of cool.

Kassandrah said...

hahaha agreed with natalie and the weather thing.
60 degrees is pretty hot, especially when you're in canada.