Sunday, July 31, 2011

"Why did I divide sin by tan? Just cos."

I found a photography app for my iPod called Decim8, which basically "destroys" your photos in a beautiful way. The one above is from my trip to San Francisco last year. You can check some other people have done out on Flickr by searching "Decim8", but here's some of my favorite I've done:







I've been reading High Fidelity by Nick Horny the past few nights. In the book, the protagonist and his coworkers all make lists; top 5 songs by an artist, top five movies, books, etc. I think that would be a cool idea to incorporate into a journal. I usually have to write everything down anyway, since my memory is absolute crap.

It has now been around 29 days in a row where the temperature has been over 100°. I probably won't leave my house next week; the high for Wednesday and Thursday is 108.

And to end this post, a quote from a conversation I had with one of my friends a few days ago.
Me: "I liked The Great Gatsby."
Him: "Lol me too! :D
I just wish Gatsby won.
And that Daisy wasn't such a gold diggin ho."

An absolutely perfect description.

No comments: